I’d like to wish those of you in the United States (and all Americans abroad) a very Happy Thanksgiving! And I’d like to thank all of you for visiting my blog, even though I haven’t been posting much lately. After stepping down as a SU demonstrator, I haven’t much felt like stamping. If you’d like to win the blog candy below, please leave me a little note, perhaps with a suggestion on how to get my stamping gusto back. I’ll pick a random winner on Monday, November 30!
- Holiday Hospitality stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
- Gold paper cords (Mizuhiki)
- Patterns Pack 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Stampin’ Up!)
- Stamping Sponge (Stampin’ Up!)
- Chocolate Chip felt ribbon (Stampin’ Up!)
Thanks for stopping by!